Another year has begun.....
I am looking forward to a happy prosperous New Year!
I have a wonderful family, and I love spending time with them.
Last year was a great year. Our family has made many advancements.
Hailey entered into Nursing School. Austin did some computer classes at the
community colledge. Katie and Kimberly are working on their associates while
finishing High School, at the Itineris Early College High School.
Annie is doing great at Beehive. Conner is enjoying being back in Ensign.
Brady just got the Most Improved Student of the Month.
Jordyn is enjoying learning to write numbers and letters.
She is only 3 and can write her name and some letters and numbers. SHe knows 22 of the 25 letters!
She is sooo excited to go to School this year.
And me, well my life seems to be consumed with work.
My new motto for this year is " ONLY GOOD THINGS HAPPEN TO ME" .
BRING ON 2011 :)
No comments:
Post a Comment