Jordyn & Brayson are BEST FRIENDS
My BABY Girl turned 2 !!!!!
Yesterday my baby turned 2. I can't believe it! We went to the park for lunch. They fed the ducks and played on the playground. Then the older kids had a water fight. They all had a lot of fun. Then we came home and they all fell asleep! I did afternoon carpool. ( I picked up some balloons while i was out) Then we had a bubble party on the front lawn. All the kids enjoyed blowing bubbles- even Katie and Kim! They spent about an hour blowing bubbles.... Jordyn enjoyed chasing after them. Then we did the pizza thing...and Cake. Helena made her AWESOME chocolate pudding cake! I ate waaaaaay too much- but it was delicious!
We did presents and Helena gave her a dress up - princess dress- which of course she LOVED! Her older sisters of course dolled her up and took TONS of pictures of her.
I think she had a great Birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JORDYN!
hey finally a new post you are as bad as me! LOL
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures she looks cute...