Sunday, February 22, 2009
SPRING FEVER
It was so warm and nice this weekend! I am getting SPRING FEVER....and so are all the kids. We had the whole neighborhood here today. The kids played basketball... Ran Easton over with the golf cart.....(he's ok- luckily just some minor bruising. I told Brad not to let Alan drive it! LOL)and just Played OUTSIDE! It was beautiful! It was so nice and warm Brad had to fire up the BBQ- so we had burgers for lunch- they were AWESOME! I should've made one forlunch tomorrow....lol. The girls have been making icecream all afternoon. Ash and Dana have been here all afternoon doing the HUNTING Apps for the WHOLE WORLD! LOL I'm just glad they do it and i don't have to worry about it anymore. So it has been a pretty boaring day....lol. But I did get my room cleaned! So It's all good! Well i gotta go get some dinner going. TTFN
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment