Thursday, January 29, 2009

MY BEST FRIEND

It has been a stressful week. Lots of CRAZY financial things- going on! So i have been overly stressed. But i know if i do my part things will all work out. I have been trying to work out some budgeting info also which is also stressful and has been taking a lot of time. I feel bad that it has consumed by time this past week.....but it has kept me busy enough to not miss Brad while he is out of town. I got my carpets cleaned this week too! so that added to the stress also. I spent alot of time cleaning out my closet, and organizing my clothes. It is so nice to have it looking orderly and nice! I'm sure he will be pleasantly surprized.

Yesterday was my BEST FRIENDS birthday!
HAPPY 29th B-day to my BFF!
I LOVE YOU TONS!!!!!!!!
I just want to take a minute and say how much I appreciate her. I would not survive with out her! She makes my life complete. She is alot of fun to just hang out with. And is always looking out for, and thinking of others. She is always the first one to offer help to EVERYBODY! She is truly a good example for ALL of us. I hope my daughters can learn some of those things from her. She is a hard worker- and can acomplish ANY thing. I love that about her (along with MANY things). But i just really have a deep love and appreciation for her. I think lately she has felt like i was mad at her...... but TRULY I am NOT..... i have been very overwhelmed by these financial things, and maybe it could have appeared that way. I feel bad about it. But I hope she can forgive me and realize what has been going on. I TOTALLY LOVE HER and hope she had the BEST Birthday EVER!!
Well it's getting late and i need to get to bed so i can wake up for carpool. Goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! thanks if that was all true then maybe my kids wouldn't be such stinkers!! but thanks and Love You TOOOO!! And YES i did have the most awesome birthday ever!!! thanks for helping out with the family and carpool while i was away, yo saved me and probably Hailey alot, You guys are awesome thanks for everything that you do for me and the kids all the time......

    ReplyDelete